Win back your business from your competition by really learning Google AdWords like an expert. This Google AdWords Course has the *HIGHEST STUDENT SATISFACTION RATING in Udemy’s entire marketing and advertising section!
Learn How To Drive Consistent, Reliable, High-Quality Traffic To Your Site Every Single Day With Google AdWords!
Your customers are using Google every single day to search for the products and services you offer, but you’re losing business to your competition because their AdWords campaigns are more optimized than yours are.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
My complete AdWords crash course is going to show you the exact skills and techniques you need to win back your business and drive consistent and profitable traffic to your website around the clock, 7 days a week.
For much less than the price of one dinner out with the family, you’re going to get over 15 hours of video lectures, access to our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the course.
On top of all that, you get lifetime access and a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee!
ZERO Experience Required
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your AdWords account from scratch
- The theory behind successful online advertising
- What keywords are and how to use them to your advantage
- How to set up conversion tracking and how to track phone calls from your website
- How to track sales, revenue and form submissions using Google AdWords
- How to take advantage of competitor reports and customer data in your campaigns
- How to write and A/B test your ads
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click
- How to structure your account, campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for optimal results
- How to analyze keyword data in Excel to gain deeper insight into your data
- How to use tools like SEMrush and Optmyzr to automate your optimization tasks and run better analyses
- How to monitor your campaign performance on a regular basis
- How to spot trouble in your account and what you need to do to fix it
- How to understand your customers from a psychological level
…. and much much more!
Unless you have the tools and the skill to manage your own successful Google AdWords campaign, you are going to continue to lose customers to your competition.
Once you complete this course, you will be able to create, develop and optimize a professional Google AdWords campaign that sends high quality traffic to your website, round-the-clock, 7 days a week.
I walk you through the most important aspects of Google AdWords with a clear, step-by-step approach. By following along with me, you will see how simple, fun and effective Google AdWords can be.
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my course. I know you’re going to absolutely love it, and I can’t wait to share my knowledge and experience with you on the inside!
Why wait any longer?
Click the green “Take This Course” button, and join my course 100% risk free now!
What Will You Learn?
- Drive Consistent, Round-The-Clock Traffic To Your Website or Landing Page
- Use Conversion Tracking To Determine The Value Of Your Ad Campaigns
- Create, Develop and Optimize Your Own Profitable Google AdWords Campaigns
- Remarket to Your Previous Website Visitors To Get Them Coming Back To Your Site
- Advertise Your Products And Services Online Effectively
- Monetize The More Than 6 Billion Daily Searches On Google
- Boost Traffic and Increase Sales to Your Website
Introduction to Google Ads and its importance in lead generation
Introduction to Google Ads and its importance in lead generation00:00
Setting up a Google Ads account and creating effective campaigns
Setting up a Google Ads account and creating effective campaigns00:00
Understanding keyword research and how to use it to your advantage
Understanding keyword research and how to use it to your advantage00:00
Assignments: Create a Google Ads campaign for the hypothetical business created in week 2.
Assignments: Create a Google Ads campaign for the hypothetical business created in week 2.00:00